Experiential Marketing Company in Milford, CT seeks a seasoned college graduate to assist our Senior Events Director. This is an administrative position which requires attention to detail, the ability to work on multiple projects in a fast paced environment as well as strong Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint Skills. Adobe CS skills a plus. We intend to fill this position in August 2017.
The ideal candidate has an interest in current design styles and trends.
The position is perfect for someone interested in a future in Experiential Marketing and Corporate Event Planning. Under the supervision of the Senior Events Director, the job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Organization and Management of Job Tasks
- Heavy Sourcing/Research of Event Items, Venues, Products, Gifts and Services for Client Functions both via telephone and internet
- Booking Travel for Staff & Event participants
- Assisting Senior Events Director in all areas of Job Management as needed
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment to create meaningful presentations, proposals and Event Recaps
This is a full time in-office position 9am to 6pm with competitive salary & benefits. Flexible hours based on workload. No travel required.
Please provide resume & salary requirements.