Mortgage Loan Processor
A minimum of 5 years of Mortgage processing experience required. Those who apply must have extremely strong customer service skills and enjoy working with others. The Processor is primarily responsible for the gathering of verifications and borrower documentation as well as reviewing and signing off on some conditions. Candidates should be familiar with the ability to review income, credit and asset documentation as well as assisting borrowers to the closing table with ease. Processors can carry a pipeline of 35-40 loans, must be fast paced and deadline oriented with outstanding verbal and written skills. Knowledge of AUS, FHA, VA and Local State finance programs a must.
• Review new loan received by sales for completeness
• Review items needed on conditional approval
• Contact customers, agents, attorneys and others to coordinate transaction to close
• Submit loans both correspondent lending and broker partners for approvals and clear
• Review processed submissions prior to loans being submitted to underwriting
• Collect items needed for final approval, some signoff authority of condition
• Review system for accuracy and ensure that all items that are needed for final approval have been collected, system updated
• Liaison between customer and underwriting to submit loan for final approval to underwriting
William Raveis Mortgage provides a comfortable work environment, competitive compensation package including health and dental insurance, as well as 401(k) & incentive programs.Company Description William Raveis Real Estate, Mortgage & Insurance provides real estate, mortgage, insurance and settlement services to the consumer. We have approximately 350 employees who make up our management, headquarters staff, mortgage, insurance and settlement companies.