Financial Services firm is seeking a high-energy, self-starting Java software engineer.
The company was founded by a software engineer to rewrite the rules of trading by automating anything and everything. Software development is the lifeblood of our firm, and it shows. Our engineers work with latest technology, command respect in the firm, and have competitive compensation packages.
- Brokerage platform development -- front and/or back-end, depending on experience.
- Back end: C++ or Core Java. Data model and transport layers. Multithreaded/high throughput. XML.
- Bachelor's in EE, CS, Math, Physics or similar (Masters/PhD a plus).
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
- 0-3 years' Java experience.
?? Knowledge of core Java.
- Working with Database development sql and PL/SQL is a plus.
- English written/verbal communication skills.
- Mobile software development a plus.