Express Employment Professional is seeking batting and filling associate for a local Danbury company.
This position requires the ability to operate production line equipment to safely and efficiently meet company standards.
You must be open to learning new things and taking direction from the production staff, if you are bilingual this is a plus.
This is a full time first shift position Monday through Friday 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Prior manufacturing or assembly experience required - minimum 1 year.
- Responsible for accurately picking necessary parts for production orders.
- Assemble, check and package sub-components and finished products according to instruction, production order, work and inspection instructions as well as drawings in a quality and schedule-minded fashion.
- Execute special tasks within the assembly process.
- Mount items necessary for fulfilling the assembly orders of sub-components and finished products.
- Maintain order at the workplace, in the storage locations, and in rooms of general use.
- Temporary assignments as floater in different assembly teams.
- Cooperation within assembly team. Teamwork.
- Perform computer and administrative work such as order printing, label creation, order confirmation and tracking.
- Coordinate transport arrangements with Shipping department.
- Good hand eye coordination
- Basic reading and math skills (English)
- Ability and willingness to learn new things
- Ability to lift 40 lbs
- Assemble components and finished goods to product specifications.
Company Description We are one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. 700+ franchises nationwide in the US & Canada. Staffing company looking to hire great people and place the right people in the right jobs. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. We provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative.