IFS Applications Developer - Will Relocate
Our client, an industrial processing company, is seeking an IFS Applications ERP Developer to design, develop, document, integrate, optimize and maintain software solutions for a full time permanent role. The client is located in New Canaan CT, and will provide relocation assistance to candidates if needed.
- Design, develop and deploy IFS Applications ERP software solutions.
- Configure IFS Connect Web Services, FTP, BizAPI and internal database connections for interfaces.
- Maintain all Routing Rules, Routing Addresses and Connector configuration data in IFS.
- Collaborate with the business to understand the requirement, the risks to other processes and benefits of the solution, then translate the business requirements to technical specifications.
- Actively support team members with guidance and support regarding code design/development in the Microsoft and Oracle technology stack. Enforce code versioning best-practices with other team developers. Provide guidance and support to junior team members
- Conduct unit and regression testing. Create test-cases.
- Configure, optimize and maintain interfaces
- Create processes for interface movement between production and non-production environment that allows the business to easily test new interfaces and promote changes to production.
- Conduct testing with Customer/Vendor and Firm business to ensure messaging is transferred, translated and processed correctly on both sides of the message exchange
- Package solution for environment promotion. Maintain code versioning.
- Maintain all internal code inside our TFS (Team Foundation Server)
- Optimize through active monitoring, archival, troubleshooting and notification processes.
- Onboard EDI Trading Partners, Provide mappings for EDI X12/Proprietary messaging between Firm and Customer/Vendor
- Coordinate with our VAN/B2B Vendors (IBM and Tungsten) for new Trading Partner setup and configuration
- Actively reach out for new potential Trading Partners to streamline the Order-To-Cash workflow for Firm
- Build Deliverables for deployment and promotion between environment.
- Troubleshoot ERP Production issues for the business.
- Monitor and quickly respond to all iTRP tickets.
- Clearly communicate open issues and solutions on iTRP ticket.
- Maintain accurate status and time reporting data on iTRP tickets.
- 15+ years' experience designing, documenting, developing and deploying enterprise business solutions with major ERP software vendor
- 10+ years' experience with RDBMS design, tuning and administration with SQL Server or Oracle
- 15+ years' experience working directly with business leaders to resolve process gaps. In-depth understanding of manufacturing, finance and supply chain processes.
- 10+ years' experience implementing EDI/B2B solutions internally and with trading partners.
- 10+ years with an enterprise reporting/BI software (Analysis Services, SAP Business Intelligence, Cognos)
- Experience with the following technologies:
- IFS Applications (v9 preferred)
- Oracle RDBMS
- SQL Server Technology stack (RS,AS,IS)
- Adept at understanding business processes, translating requirements to functional and technical specifications.
- Management experience as technical lead of internal and external development team.
- Analytical & Problem Solving skills
- Proactive, supportive and challenging
- Ability to operate at strategic & detailed level as required
- Strong communicator, able to influence both technical & business audiences
- Management and coaching skills
- Visionary and quality driven
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent relevant professional experience