Highly energetic and innovative Norwalk technology firm is seeking an Executive Assistant with excellent people skills who is able to provide an array of proficiently executed services for our firm and our clients. Full-Time Position preferred, but Part-Time position available with the right credentials.
Required Skills are:
- Proficient with computer software, including Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks
- Clear communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision in "high energy" office environment
- Proactive and independent
- Detail oriented with a "multi-tasking" and organized approach.
- Cheerful, "team player" attitude
Company Description We pride ourselves in delivering personal treatment to our clients in a professional, friendly atmosphere. By combining knowledge, experience, and the energy of our team, we strive to always render personal and professional attention to our clients and their needs. If this sounds like the kind of team that you would like to be a part of, please contact me and send your resume today!