Physician Assistant - Vascular
Physician Assistant- Vascular Surgery
Hartford Hospital (HH) is an 867 bed tertiary care academic medical center, Level 1 Trauma Center, and a member of and the transfer center for Hartford HealthCare, a five hospital comprehensive, integrated health system. HH is the second highest volume surgical hospital in New England and the largest robotics surgery center in the northeast, with more than 30,000 surgeries per year, 40 operating rooms, 15 state of the art minimally invasive operating rooms and 5 robots.
We currently have an opportunity for a Physician Assistant to provide preoperative and postoperative care for vascular and thoracic surgery patients, including ED and inpatient consults.
- Enjoy autonomy, complex patients and procedures in a close knit vascular team committed to excellence
- Schedule is flexible: choose days or nights or night day/night rotation
- No call
Hartford Hospital has developed the only organization wide Office of Advanced Practice- the first of its kind in acute care in New England. The OAP was formed to:
- Provide a centralized platform for and Physician Assistants to forward their professional development
- Provide opportunities to engage in forwarding the position and interests of the physician assistant group
- Improve job satisfaction for physician assistants across the institution
- Further elevate and promote the reputation of physician assistants in the medical community and institution
- Engage with regional training programs to form closer partnerships, provide greater opportunity to students for clinical rotations, and provide more outreach for recruitment
Requirements: Surgical experience is preferred but mature new graduates with a demonstrated interest in surgery and a 'can do' attitude are welcome to apply.
Inquiries? Contact a recruiter HerePhysician Assistant- Vascular SurgeryHartford Hospital (HH) is an 867 bed tertiary care academic...