With over 40 years of experiences in Real Estate Law, our Law Firm has an immediate opening for a full- time NY Attorney in our New Rochelle, NY office. We are a fast- paced, mid-sized law firm representing mortgage lenders, banks and financial institutions in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, DC and Virginia.
The ideal candidate will be a logical and analytical thinker with at least one (1) or more years' experiences in Real Estate, Foreclosure, Bankruptcy and/or Title Law. Must have strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, organizational and communication skills.
The attorney will handle all aspects of settlement and status conferences.
Successful candidates must have NYS Bar. Appear in all 5 boroughs, Nassau and Westchester county 4-5 days a week.
- appear to Westchester county 4-5 days a week.
- Represent secured creditors, banks, and mortgage services
- Draft various motions and written responses, including motions for summary judgement, motions to dismiss complaints, and orders to show cause.
- Conduct and defend depositions
- Review and address court and attorney correspondence
- Interpret laws, legislation or regulations
- Analyze data, legal questions, and existing evidence or facts
- License in NY
- Court experience
- Complete knowledge of NY motion practice
- Leadership skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work meticulously to ensure quality of work
- Ability to manage heavy workloads and projects.
This is a full-time position with immediately availability.
We invite you to apply to our firm by submitting your resume, cover letter and salary requirements for consideration.
Thank you and we look forward to your submission.
It is our policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also our policy to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements.Company Description Fast- paced, mid-sized law firm representing mortgage lenders, banks and financial institutions in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, DC and Virginia with over 40 years of experience.