Entry Level Software Developer - C#/.NET/SQL
We are seeking an Entry Level Software Developer to become an integral part of our team! Recent college grads are welcome or others with 1-3 years experience.
You will be responsible for hands-on C#/.NET/SQL development and for all aspects of an ASP.NET site. The application developer will be working on a cutting-edge health care information management suite. The application provides secure access to medical history information for imaging centers, patients, physicians, and other health care facilities through a Software as a Service(SaaS) model.
The ideal candidate needs to have a mind toward performance, scalability, security, debugging, and testing and have a demonstrated ability to complete projects on time. The ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers is a must as we feel that direct communication with the client provides a competitive advantage.
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- ASP.NET experience is preferred
- C# development preferred
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Work with project manager or product owner to meet specification needs
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Create flowcharts and user guides for new and existing programs
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- 0-3 years of prior work experience or related education
- Previous education or experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields
- Knowledge of Java, Python, or other programming languages
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong aptitude and initiative to grow with the company and increase responsibilities
- Engineering, Mathematics, and/or Computer Science college graduates welcome
- Other degrees accepted with prior experience in developing in Microsoft C#/.NET/SQL environment
- Motivation, dedication, and willingness to learn are key characteristics that we are looking for in the right candidate
Royal's leadership team combined, offer over 100 years of collective experience in technology, financial services, management consulting, and healthcare fields. Together these complimentary disciplines ensure best practices and tailored innovation in the application of technology to solve our client's unique challenges and achieve measurable business results.
We understand information is more than just getting data from point A to point B. There are many operational and technology factors involved to support the needs of health care firms. Information in the right hands, at the right time, and for the right cost remains a key factor that differentiates successful companies from the rest of the pack. Our product offerings focus on patient and provider workflows, delivered through a suite of integrated products.
Royal Solutions Group owns and operates RoyalPay, Inc., its revenue cycle management division, and its own Health Information Exchange (HIE), offering centralized data management and robust interoperability capabilities with any third party system.