Position Summary: The Cashier is responsible for providing customers the service needed for them to purchase their supplies including answering questions or finding those who would be able to answer the questing up to collecting money for the purchased items.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies & procedures
- Assist customers with purchases
- Maintain clean and well stocked retail environment
- Participate in training programs as required
- Operate Cash Register
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- 1 year experience in retail sales (Pharmacy preferred)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong communication skills in order to direct information to customers
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Computer, email and MS Office competency
- Ability to hear adequately to communicate either in person or by telephone
- Ability to read all size of type, print and handwritten materials.
- Ability to stand, walk and sit for periods of time
- Ability to utilize two hands to operate office equipment
- Must be able to use the following office equipment:
Telephone, Computer, Designated Software(s), Basic office software
(Word, Excel), Printer, Calculator, Facsimile Machine, Postage Machine
Company Description Century Specialty Script offers physicians and patients an efficient and effective way of managing chronic diseases. The company manages multiple disease states for patients and provide important informational and support services to the physicians who treat those patients.
Century Drugs, our retail component, is a full-service community retail pharmacy located in Tuckahoe, NY.
We offer competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities for advancement.