Senior Talent Acquisition/ Recruitment Specialist
Position: Senior Talent Acquisition/Recruitment Specialist
Location: Port Chester, NY
Reports to: Recruitment Leader
ABOUT THE SHADE STORE??
We're a 70-year family business that prides itself on delivering a world-class customer experience and product. We've revolutionized the custom window treatment industry by simplifying and stylizing a traditionally complicated and expensive purchase. We're growing quickly and expanding aggressively: 55+ showrooms across the country, a state-of-the-art e-commerce website and a beautiful yearly catalog. But with all this exciting growth, our core values and principles have not changed. We still handcraft every product right here in the USA and we still treat each and every customer with the greatest appreciation and professionalism. These are our guiding principles and the backbone of our company - they will always remain true.
WHY WORK AT THE SHADE STORE??
We set out to create a company culture that is enjoyable, rewarding, and where there is continuous upward mobility and growth opportunity. If you work hard, give the company your all, use good judgment, and have a positive attitude - then the sky's the limit. In return, there are numerous perks and benefits including:
- Full time highly competitive salary
- Cover 80% of health insurance premiums for each employee
- 401k Available and we match up to 4% of your contributions
- $100k Life Insurance & Short Term Disability Coverage provided at no charge
- Partake in many charities and local events
- And many more???..
THE POSITION: Senior Talent Acquisition/ Recruitment Specialist
Do you love bringing people together? Join our Recruitment team. Help us build and improve our company as we continue to rapidly grow both in our Headquarter office and nationally with our design showroom expansion.
- Partner with Recruitment Leader and Hiring Managers to ensure hiring needs and deadlines are met or exceeded
- Ensure a consistently positive and professional experience for each candidate by managing the candidate expectations and timing from selection to offer acceptance
- Source candidates: Evaluate through job boards, social media, and strategic job postings
- Screen candidates: Develop a pipeline of talent through resume screening and interviews
- Identify talent: Recommend candidates that meet the needs of individual teams, overall business and company culture
- Track and report on status of candidate pipeline to Recruitment Leader and Recruitment Team
- Reference checks: Complete thorough reference check within 24-48 hours
- Maintain up-to-date job postings and measure effectiveness
- Schedule and coordinate location-based interviews
- Network: Partner with industry organizations and universities nationwide
- Provide feedback to improve internal recruitment processes and standards
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A Bachelor's Degree recipient
- Minimum 5 years of internal recruitment experience within a high growth and fast paced company
- Experience interviewing for multiple levels of positions
- Previous success in direct sourcing of highly qualified passive job seekers
- Able to develop strong relationships through excellent communication, organization, and presentation
- Proactive and can-do attitude, able to balance multiple and competing deadlines
- Excellent planning, organizational, follow through and ownership skills
- Creative outlook and ideas on improving the recruitment experience
- Exemplary computer skills - including Microsoft Office & Outlook
If you're looking to be part of a growing family of enthusiastic and hard-working individuals, we'd love to hear from you!
ABOUT US: We invite you to visit our website at or, better yet, drop into one of our showrooms - we'd be happy to show you what we're all about and what makes our approach to window treatments so unique.Company Description ABOUT THE SHADE STORE
We are a 70 year old family business that prides itself on delivering a world class customer experience and product. We have revolutionized the custom window treatment industry by simplifying and stylizing a traditionally complicated and expensive purchase. We are growing quickly and expanding aggressively: 50+ showrooms across the country, a state of the art e-commerce website and a beautiful yearly design inspiration book. But with all this exciting growth, our core values and principles have not changed. We still handcraft every product right here in the USA and we still treat each and every customer with the greatest appreciation and professionalism. These are our guiding principles and the backbone of our company they will always remain true.