Corporate Trainer with HR Recruiter
The Trainer must have experience in delivering training in an on-site instructor led environment.
The position requires knowledge in the design of instruction for on-site instructor led courses and possibley distance learning classes. The chosen candidate will have proven ability to work within a team, work independently, and possess excellent communication skills both oral and written. The Trainer must also ensure that all employees have a thorough understanding of the program and can carry out their responsibilities while achieving our client's goals. The trainer should be considered a resource for the entire staff, including managers and team leaders. The trainer should conduct ongoing training for all skill levels, including new hire, refresher, and remedial training sessions.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts new employee(sales rep) basic and advanced training
- Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs
- Develop training assessments and gap analysis to determine requirements and opportunities for employee development
- Develop strong relationship with associates to be the avenue for information as it relates to training and procedural development
- Ensure associates participate in computer based training as applicable to their job function
- Conducts and coordinates training programs to fit the specific needs of individuals such as in- house classes/workshops
- Delivery, review, and maintenance of training programs or training curriculum to ensure the training needs of the organization are met
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, coaching, and workshops
- Deliver instructor-led classes to employees ranging in skill from beginner to experienced.
- Serve as the SME for programs supported.
- Keep up to date and continue to learn as new products become available
- Work with management team to identify best practices for system functionality and process improvement.
- Understand and stay current with company processes and procedures
- Monitor quality and trainee aptitude by listening to calls and providing coaching feedback to the leadership team
- Screening resumes
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Making recommendations to company hiring managers
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Conducting reference and background checks
- Following up on the interview process status
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
??? Bachelor's degree preferred(a combination of education and experience can be used as a substitution)
??? Training and public speaking experience and dental field experience is preferred
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree preferred (a combination of education and experience can be used as a substitution)
- Minimum of 3 years of Training or HR Recruiter experience in a sales environment is preferred
- Prior experience working within a customer service organization
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of adult learning principles
- Dynamic presentation and facilitation skills and able to present information in a clear and concise manner to a diverse population
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-directed and motivated to continue to learn on own
- Ability to prioritize daily demands to meet program requirements
- Excellent time-management skills, a 'can-do' attitude and ability to effectively meet critical deadlines
- Must possess the capacity to function effectively in a demanding and time sensitive environment
- Flexibility to work varying schedules and able to travel up to 20% of the time
- Ability to develop training and execute on deliverables with little guidance
- Confident decision making skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
OTHER DESIRED SKILL:
??? Adaptability-Able and willing to adapt to changing priorities and responsibilities. Able to adjust personal style to changing environment. Maintains focus and intensity and remains calm, optimistic and persistent, even under adversity.
??? Communication (Verbal and/or Written)-Able to clearly present information through the spoken and/or written word, influence or persuade others through oral presentation in positive or negative circumstances, listens well, able to write clearly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
??? Culture Alignment-Supports a culture that fosters high standards of professionalism and ethics, behaves in a fair, ethical, and respectful manner.
??? Job Knowledge-Knows, understands and appropriately applies the technical /soft skills, methods and processes required for the position. Able to learn, retain and apply information to the job.Keeps current with new and/or updated program information, trends and developments in field. General knowledge of windows-based applications and ability to navigate a computerized information system.
??? Teamwork-Able to work effectively with others to generate a positive, productive and informed work environment. Is united in the collective purpose.
The ability to read, write, speak, understand and communicate clearly with employees in order to successfully and effectively complete assigned job responsibilities is required.
The corporate trainerspends approximately 30% of their working time training new sales reps under the direction of an executive directorbased in a designated office location and approximately 30% of their time training existing sales reps and approximately 20% of their time dealing with local CE courses or exhibitions and approximately 20% of their time supporting an executive director.
TRAITS AND COMPETENCIES:
1. Action Oriented: Enjoys working hard, able to embrace challenges, seize opportunities and takes assertive and strategic action through appropriate planning.
2. Approachability: Is easy to approach and talk to; puts others at ease, is a good listener and is coachable.
3. Attention to Details: Exercises care in managing details and completes assignments accurately and correctly.
4. Business Acumen: Understands and demonstrates how the business works and how things get done; anticipates and implements effective sales tactics aimed at meeting and exceeding sales goals; provides recommendations to upper management on ways to improves corporate training results.
5. Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external customers.
6. Integrity and Trust: Adheres to Hiossen's mission and values; demonstrates strong work ethic; is clear and truthful in all communications. Follows direction and works effectively in a team environment.
7. Organization Skills- Is capable of successfully handling multiple tasks; Does not become overwhelmed when handling several or multiple tasks or duties.
8. Results Oriented: Measures success by achieving or exceeding goals, consistently monitors their own training goals through measureable activities and results.
9. Team Orientation: Works well with others, accepts direction cheerfully and effectively, communicates well with others including with peers and superiors; works toward achieving team goals and objectives.
The position requires the ability to operate a motor vehicle in order to travel to meeting locations and for other business purposes such as attending training programs, meetings and other corporate related activities, as required.
Reasonable accommodations will be considered and implemented for individuals with disabilities to assist them in performing essential job functions.Company Description HIOSSEN, Inc. was established in Pennsylvania in 2006 as a subsidiary of Osstem Implant. Osstem Implant is leading the Asian-Pacific market with the largest market share and ranked one of the top five implant companies on the globe. HIOSSEN Inc. produces a wide variety of implants at the state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Fairless Hills, PA. The quality implants are exported to more than 20 different countries in Europe and Asia. HIOSSEN is striving to improve implant quality by monitoring the market and gathering feedback from clinicians. All the ideas and opinions are analyzed with rigorous scientific tests and incorporated into the research and development process. The recent launch of H series (HS, HG) implants are a reflection of this effort.