Marketing Manager - Branded/Private Label
The Marketing Manager will focus on company's branded growth and development. The successful candidate will possess an entrepreneurial spirit in terms of creativity and have a real sense of urgency in getting things done, and adhering to strict deadlines. This is a chance to join a dynamic organization that promotes personal and professional growth, values a positive company culture, and work-life balance.
- Brand management of growing branded business from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Serve as branded team lead in assuring product strategies are executed in timely and efficient manner
- Lead digital marketing & promotional campaigns
- Trade Marketing oversight and controls
- Effectively plan and manage project assignments and resources
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing. MBA preferred
- 5 + years of relevant branded and/or private label marketing experience. Consumer products preferred
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional project teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Passion for business
- Tech savvy
- Pulse on current and future marketing trends
Company Description Whether it be executive search, contract recruitment, temporary placement, strategy design, recruiter training, or the outsourcing of recruitment functions, The Savvy Recruiter will be your trusted advisor to ensure your organization is positioned as a work destination. We've adopted a boutique approach to give our clients personal attention. We value relationships and strive to fully understand your needs both now and in the future.