We are looking for THREE CNC Machinist to join our team! Undergoing an expansion due to the success of PWA's new engine and the return of the oil/gas business.
1. CNC Milling Lead Machinist
2. CNC Turning Lead Machinist
- Oversee production of their specific department.
- Plans machining to meet customer delivery requirements and coordinate with turning departments to allow for efficient workflow.
- Programs CNC machining centers, most of which are Mori Seiki machines.
- Sets-up jobs using already established operations sheets or for new parts creating tool listing and operations sheets. Run 1st piece and troubleshoot.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces.
- Maintains specifications by observing machining operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
- Maintains continuity among cell workforce by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
3. CNC Mazak Turning Machinist
- Ability to program and operate Mazak lathes using Mazatrol programming.
- Small turning capability with parts made from stock material ranging from 1/4" to 1-1/2"
- Exacting tolerances and finishes consistent with aerospace industry requirements.