Sales Representative - Senior Level
A full-time W-2 outside sales position, your role will be to develop relationships with pre-qualified prospective and existing customers.
You are not responsible to generate your own leads. Prior to your first interaction with prospective customers, 75% of the legwork has been done for you. We have a very rigorous pre-qualification process that ensures we are putting our sales reps in the best possible position to succeed.
Your only focus has to be on your career. We only ask you to learn our primary product lines, stay true to your training and deliver a proven sales presentation to consumers that truly need what you offer.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Delivery of interactive sales presentations on eco-friendly, green products and services to decision makers
- Participation in ongoing sales training and coaching camps on a weekly basis
- Team building and mentorship
- Strategic presentation development
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social settings
- Previous sales experience preferred
- BA/BS preferred
Salary and Benefits:
- $75,000-90,000 average first-year compensation
- State-of-the-art training and technology
- Monthly opportunities for performance-based rewards, such as luxury vacations, high-end electronics, gift cards and tickets to concerts and sporting events
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family
- Ample paid vacation and holidays
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power
- Access to the latest technology, such as laptops, smart phones and tablets that will help you reach your earnings goals faster and more efficiently
- A dynamic social program filled with can't miss events, parties, and activities, including an annual bonus in the form of a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other.
- Opportunity at unprecedented professional and personal growth
For more than 25 years, Power Home Remodeling Group has been the most trusted name in replacement windows, siding, roofing, and entry doors. Trusted because we care about our products being energy efficient and cost effective. Trusted because we value integrity, honesty and true craftsmanship. Trusted because we believe in total customer satisfaction without compromise. Due to these commitments...we have been trusted by 300,000 homeowners nationwide.
Throughout our 25-year history, it has never just been about windows.
It's been about delivering on our promises to our customers and to our employees. When you join the Power team more than 1,950 strong and growing you'??ll experience a shared dedication to a greater goal. Our proven sales training program gets you where you'??re going faster, with Power employees reaching higher salaries three times faster than their pharmaceutical and financial sales counterparts. And while you are earning big, you will also have the opportunity to give big in the form of unmatched co-worker support, camaraderie and charitable community outreach. With locations in ten major cities and aggressive plans to expand across the country, a career at Power is the ??more?? you have been looking for.
#1 Workplace for Millennials by Fortune Magazine
#1 Best to Place to Work for Camaraderie by Fortune Magazine
#15 on Glassdoor Best Places to Work
One of Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies
Philly.com Top Workplace for Midsized Companies
One of Selling Power 50 Best Companies to Sell For
Philadelphia Magazine Coolest Companies 2015