HVAC Sales Manager
We are in the customer service business that provides heating and air conditioning services. At Tower Energy., our business philosophy is to provide ultimate comfort levels in your home by educating the client to make educated and informed decisions!
Tower Energy offers Central Connecticut with professional HVAC contracting services. We are a family owned and operated company. We service all brands of residential and commercial HVAC equipment and provide 24 hour emergency service.
Outside HVAC Sales Associate is responsible for generating revenue and profits for the company. This will include, but will not be limited to: calling on existing residential customers, acquiring new business from company provided leads, preparing sales presentations and using sales materials when calling on existing customers and potential new customers.
- Review customer's needs, listen and document them
- Take and document measurements of the existing equipment & other supporting material to perform installations to make sure the solutions we offer will fit and operate correctly with existing material previously installed or offer improvements prior to the commencement of work.
- Calculating a heat loss and heat gain for any heating or A/C new installs or replacements
- Demonstrates technical expertise and maintains a high level of credibility.
- Provide the value of working with our company and its employees.
- Positively and credibly recommend solutions that links customer objectives to total value solution and competitive advantage.
- Present HVAC solutions in a timely manner to home & business owners
- Effectively writes, and presents proposals provide them with good, better and best scenarios
- Ask for the sale, Listen to customers objections and provide additional education on the system solutions you provided.
- Ultimately listen to the customer. Find a solution that the customer is happy with and close the sale. Once customer has accepted proposal must prepare paperwork for installation detailing the work and material that is required.
- Insure all working documents and data are maintained to backup estimate figures.
- Have fun and enjoy what this industry is all about... Helping People!
- All interested applicants MUST be willing to travel for training occasionally
Job experience that is preferred but not required
- HVAC industry related sales experience
- Experience and trained in the residential replacement and add-on sales market
- Experience on the estimating of forced air heat and cooling systems, as well as hot water and steam heating systems.
- Basic knowledge of duct design,
- Ability to perform or learn to perform load calculations.
- Have knowledge on the design, and installation of HVAC equipment.
- Prior success in the industry with awareness of industry and technical material
- Great attention to detail, and strong organizational skills.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong relationship building skills, customer focused and disciplined
- Strong needs-based sales skills and a passion for excellence
- Working knowledge of MS computer applications (Word, Excel) required.
- Employer Paid Medical Employee Benefits, with multiple plans and benefits available for other family members
- Take Home Vehicles
- Company Paid Gas Card with take home vehicle or gas allowance
- Company Cell Phone and Laptop
- On Going Training Opportunities
- Potential Growth Opportunities
- Family Owned and Operated
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Options
- Aflac Available
"We perform background investigations and drug testing upon the initial hiring and random drug testing of all employees"
Company Description Tower Energy is a full-service home comfort company proudly offering heating oil, Bioheat and propane delivery, including complete HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) services, and a variety of convenient online services.