CareMount Medical. P.C. is the largest independent multispecialty medical group in New York State, providing medical care of the highest quality to over 500,000 patients in 40 different locations throughout Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Columbia, and Ulster counties. Founded in 1946, CareMount Medical has grown to over 500 physicians and expert health partners representing 40 different medical specialties, with major campuses in Mount Kisco, Carmel, Fishkill, Jefferson Valley, Katonah, Kingston, Poughkeepsie, and Rhinebeck. CareMount Medical is affiliated with world-class organizations including the Massachusetts General Hospital and Mount Sinai Health System as well as Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. CareMount Medical offers on-site laboratory and radiology services, endoscopy suites, and infusion suites, as well as seven urgent-care centers, rendering comprehensive care in convenient locations. CareMount Medical physicians are frequently recognized as best doctors in respected publications; dozens have been featured in lists including Westchester Magazine's "Top Doctors"; Best Doctors; and Castle Connolly Medical's America's Top Doctors??.
The group has always maintained a firm commitment to each of our patients...to provide high quality medical and surgical care in a warm, friendly setting, and in a caring manner. Each and every member of our professional and support staff is dedicated to this ideal - physicians, nurses, technicians and support personnel.
• Under the administrative direction of the Radiology Manager/ Ultrasound Supervisor and also under the clinical guidance of the Radiologist, the technologist will perform a variety of diagnostic ultrasound procedures/exams while applying his/her technical ability independently.
• The technologist will be expected to interact and collaborate in a positive way with all other staff members at CareMount Medical.
• The Ultrasound Technologist is responsible for maintenance of registry and active CME's in ultrasound in order to provide excellent service.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Associate degree or Baccalaureate degree in Ultrasound preferred
• Completion of an accredited course in ultrasonography
• ARDMS (American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography) certification
• 2 years of experience in Ultrasound preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. CareMount is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/DisabilityCompany Overview:CareMount Medical. P.C. is the largest independent multispecialty medical group in New York State, provi...