Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Full Time w/ Sign-on Bonus!
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Maplewood Senior Living, an innovative, forward-thinking senior living provider, strives to inspire our associates to learn, develop, and succeed. As we continue to grow, we are seeking devoted and caring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to become part of our family.Maplewood at Danbury is currently hiring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) on all shifts - focus on Full-time & Part-time for 11pm - 7am shifts and floating 4pm - 7pm shifts. Rotating weekend availability a must!**ASK ABOUT OUR SIGN-ON BONUS!**APPLY NOW or join us for our Open Interviews every Thursday, beginning at 11:00am.Maplewood at Danbury, 22 Hospital Avenue, Danbury, CT 06810We offer: ??? Competitive wages ??? Flexible shifts ??? Paid training & uniforms ??? Growth opportunitiesMaplewood offers a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees including medical, dental, and more including paid time-off and a 401k plan.
The Certified Nursing Assistant plays an integral role in providing exceptional care and service to our residents in need of dedicated hands on assistance.
- Assisting residents with all care needs including bathing, dressing, continence care, dining and mobility support
- Engaging residents through interaction and conversation, as well as programs and activities
- Working hand in hand with the nursing team to ensure resident care needs are met
- Maintaining a clean, tidy, and safe work environment and assisting residents by maintaining resident rooms
- Current (State Specific) - Nurse's Aide Registration
- Experience and passion in working with seniors
- Able to perform tasks which may be physically demanding such as pushing, bending and lifting up to 60lbs.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with residents, their families, peers and other staff members.
- In good physical and emotional health and free of communicable diseases.
Currently we have 14 locations in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Ohio, with future growth into New York and New Jersey.
Learn more about a career at a Maplewood Senior Living community and how you can make a difference every day, in a uniquely caring and committed community. At Maplewood Senior Living our associates are the heart and ultimate source of our success. We are an organization of many, driven by a passion to do what is best for our residents and their families.