Sales Manager, Robert E. Morris Company
We are seeking a dynamic Sales Manager for our New England Region! Based out of Windsor, CT, territory includes Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine.
The Robert E. Morris Company, a regional distributor of CNC machines and accessories, and related engineering and support services, is seeking an ambitious and conscientious Sales Manager to work in the NY/NJ Territory. This role will provide exciting opportunities to grow with a dynamic company in a fast-paced industry. The Robert E. Morris Company is a division of Morris Group, Inc., one of the largest CNC machine distribution networks in North America.
The Sales Manager is responsible for managing a defined sales staff on a daily basis including performance reviews, coaching, and counseling to build motivation and selling skills. This person will maintain accurate records of all pricing, sales, and activity reports submitted by Sales Engineers. Other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Creating annual business plans and sales strategies; initiating and coordinating these plans to penetrate new markets
- Setting, reviewing, maintaining, and managing sales staff to specific goals and measures
- Mentoring sales staff daily to ensure goals are met
- Traveling in the field with sales staff 80% of the time
- Developing and maintaining partner relationships with clients and vendors to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Reconciling territory sales activity and commission reports; integrating department activity into the CRM system (e-Synergy); promoting and ensuring the use of Salesforce.com by sales team
- Possessing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of machine tool industry and product lines represented by the company
The successful candidate will have 5-7 years of experience in sales management with extensive experience in all aspects of supplier relationship management, sales processes, and customer/ market dynamics. The Sales Manager will possess strong presentation and management skills including relatability and adaptability, as well as a track record for developing staff. This focused professional must have high attention to detail, and a strong strategic thinking capacity to develop and guide the direction of the Sales team to exceed company objectives. Extensive travel throughout the New England territory is required; some overnight and national travel is necessary.
The Robert E. Morris Company offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits packages, and paid business expenses.
Morris Group, Inc., including all operating subsidiaries, is an EO Employer- M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.Company Description The Robert E. Morris Company provides high performance machine tools, tooling and accessories, and related engineering and support services to manufacturers of precision machined parts.