:::::: HOMEMAKERS NEEDED! ::::::
(FAIRFIELD COUNTY, CT)
Family & Children’s Agency (FCA) is a leading, nonprofit human service organization committed to building better lives by increasing the social and emotional wellbeing of our clients. We provide strength based solution focused services that meet the needs of our clients throughout the life cycle including children, families, youth, adults and seniors. Our acquired knowledge and skill has also enabled us to be responsive to the changing needs in the communities we serve.
Our Mission is to partner with individuals, families, organizations and communities to build better lives.
We are searching for a Home Maker to join our Home Care team:
- Provides a safe environment through observation and reports potentially unsafe behaviors or situations to family and supervisor.
- Reports to supervisor perceived changes in client’s physical, emotional or environmental status.
- Provides respite for client’s family/caregiver as appropriate.
- Adheres to the organizations documentation and care procedures and standards of personal and professional conduct.
- Respectful of client’s/family/caregiver environment and client’s personal needs.
- Demonstrates good judgment and reliability.
- Aware of safety and emergency procedures.
- Respects the rights, privacy and property of others at all times. Maintains client confidentiality at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
• Ability to accompany elderly clients to appointments and social outings using company car and/or own transportation.
• Ability to assist with grocery shopping and running errands as needed.
• Candidate must have a car with a valid driver's license and be willing to travel.
• Must be able to speak, read, and write English.
• All applicants will be thoroughly screened and background checked.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please call Family & Children's Agency and speak with Marggie Sanchez, HR Specialist at (203) 523-5146 Monday thru Friday 9am - 5pm. EOE.
We are proud to have been named as the #1 Medium Sized Workplace in Southern Connecticut by Hearst Media in 2016.
Or, visit the employment section of our website and apply online: http://www.familyandchildrensagency.org/