We have been retained by our client, a luxury brand goods company located in New York City to find the best candidate to fill their long-term temporary Benefits/FMLA Administrator role. They are located in lower Manhattan and the role reports to a well-respected Head of Benefits and Compensation. DOE: $24-25/hour.
- Reviews and approves leave of absence claims based on eligibility for the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Oversees the processing of all leaves of absence, ensuring employees and their departments are notified in a timely manner on the status of the request.
- Assesses the status of employees approaching the end of their leaves or employees in their layoff notification period in order to provide guidance and inform them of the options available at the point of separation including retirement; disability retirement; LTD etc. and the associated benefits.
- Serve as the point person for all benefit matters for a totally automated Shared Services platform.
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources.
- A minimum of 2 years of Corporate Benefits experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of FMLA experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
This employer offers paid overtime.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.+
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Benefits Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly