We have been retained by our client, a Consumer Goods organization in Shelton, CT to find the best candidate to fill their Inventory Analyst role. The Inventory Analyst will be responsible for completing inventory initiatives, conducting audits and special projects as assigned. DOE: $50-55K base + comprehensive benefits.
This position is open due to company growth due to acquisition.
- Review, Analyze and Compile accurate and complete documentation
- Prepare audit reports
- Execute special projects
- Assist with monthly and annual reporting
- Perform necessary audit transactions
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- Advanced Excel experience - pivot tables a plus!
- Analytical thinker
- Quick Study
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Ability to travel nationally up to 40% of the time
This employer offers the following:
- Paid Overtime
- Business Casual Attire
- Paid Parking
- Comprehensive benefits
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Inventory Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly