Sr HRIS Analyst/Workday Project Manager
2 days left
- Job Board
The Workday Project Manager/Sr HRIS Analyst will be responsible for maintaining the HR software system that facilitates all HR program delivery and oversee the architecture of all employment data in the HRIS ecosystem. She/he will serve as an HR systems and employee data subject matter expert in the execution of HR service delivery for priceline.com. She/he plays an essential role in the Workday Release readiness cycle by writing user stories, prioritizing items for upcoming sprints, and socializing change. The position reports to the Chief People Officer and is based in Norwalk, CT.
- Establish process and rigor to ensure processing of employee data changes occur accurately and timely
- Advanced knowledge of Workday reporting capabilities; able to create advanced custom reports, schedule reports, and create and maintain calculated fields. Knowledge and experience with worker trending and dashboards desired
- Serve as subject matter expert on the full breadth of system capabilities and features that will fully leverage the platform
- Work closely with Workday implementation and Cloud Management partners (Appirio) to understand the execution of all business processes within Workday - HCM, Benefits, Absence, Time Tracking, Performance, and Advanced Compensation
- Ensure all integrations with downstream systems are correct via management of data feeds and regular audits
- Work closely with the Workday support team to configure changes in business processes as needed and implement new features/modules
- Ensure user adoption of the platform by creating and maintaining end-user documents and training materials
- Full understanding of HR business processes – onboarding, terminations, compensation, relocation, recruitment – and business requirements to deploy process in the system
- Ensure that business processes are communicated and easily accessible to key stakeholders
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements related to recordkeeping and reporting.
- Maintain and report HR metrics pertaining to position count, recruitment, development and engagement
- Provide support to senior leadership team members by generating and analyzing workforce reports
- Assist in creating detailed modeling/forecasting of position count, attrition/retention, and requisitions for efficient allocation of staffing resources
- Compile data to support ad-hoc and regularly scheduled reporting requests (Quarterly business reviews, benefits census data etc.)
- Assist in consolidating data and creating reports to determine trends and highlight opportunities for improvement
- Assist in regular and consistent HR process audits to measure effectiveness
- Identifies and recommends work processes efficiencies; implements enhancements to methods and procedures as applicable
- Coordinates small to large size human resources projects and resources to ensure departmental goals are completed on time
Partners and collaborates with:
- Policy and process owners on Workday Feature Adoption Blueprint Planning.
- Senior Analyst, Compensation & Benefits in all areas of compensation and benefit data administration.
- Talent and Talent Acquisition teams on Talent, Performance Management and Talent Acquisition HRIS initiatives
- HR Operations Team on the overall integration architecture, including the Workday integrations, Payroll and benefits integrations, and End to End process improvement initiatives
- Assist in organizing data for quarterly grant submissions Coordinate with payroll on submitting the comp changes
Required Qualifications and Professional Experience:
- BS/BA degree in Business Management, Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, or equivalent work experience
- 4 years’ experience in a Human Resources IT/Systems role.
- 1 year experience in a data analysis role
- Advanced level skills with Microsoft Office – Advanced Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent research, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills with attention to details
- A customer centric focus, with a sense of urgency and strong work ethic that results in quality work product
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information in all aspects of HR
- HCM Tenant Cloud management experience
- HCM upgrades / releases readiness experience
- Project Management for HRIS delivered projects
- Ability to lead cross functional projects
- Deep understanding of HR business processes, integrations, and impacts.
Preferred Qualifications and Professional Experience:
- 6 years’ experience in a Human Resources IT/Systems role.
- 2+ years’ experience in a data analysis role
- A statistical analysis or analytics background is desirable
- Workday experience
- Project Change Management
- Workday certification
- End-to-End People/Business Process best practices
- Jobvite - Applicant Tracking Systems
Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrate behaviors and qualities consistent with the priceline.com values of Team, Accountability, Innovation, Trust, and Customer Focus.
- Serve as an agent for change that drives continuous improvement throughout all areas of the P&C functional area.