Field Sales Representative
We’re OperationsInc, a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting firm based in Norwalk, CT. Since 2001, OperationsInc has been supporting a base of over 1,000 clients with their diverse and evolving HR needs.
A client of ours has been providing the medical professional community with the widest variety of fashionable, practical, and high performance medical wear and has multiple Field Sales Representative openings to add to their growing organization. We have been retained to assist them in their efforts to secure the most qualified candidate.
Summary of Position:
The Field Sales Representative is dedicated to managing key customers as part of the account retention strategy as well as acquiring new customers within the assigned territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain current relationships with key customers at assigned accounts.
- Proactively identify and acquire new sales opportunities and customers in territory.
- Communicate and follow up on all aspects of order entry including item availability, shipping timelines and delivery changes.
- Effectively present new, seasonal and innovative collections to key accounts.
- Provide effective communication between customers and headquarters in Brooklyn, NY.
- Provide account status updates including performance, recent account activities, challenges and other relevant topics as requested.
- Assist with strategic selling plans to achieve growth targets and corporate goals with direction from Manager.
- Proactively identify, communicate to Manager and promptly resolve any issues.
- Effectively negotiate prices within established parameters.
- Track customer and sales analyses, reporting to Sales Management team.
- Utilize CRM platform to effectively monitor and manage account activity and growth.
- Promptly respond to ad-hoc requests for product information and pricing.
- Entrepreneurial can-do and positive attitude constantly looking for ways to drive sales.
- Change agent to drive improvements while building strong internal and external relationships.
- Motivated by challenges and possessing the ability to solve them.
- Confident decision maker with emphasis on detail.
- Prior field sales experience.
- Ability to craft vision and strategy and make it come to life with actionable plans.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field- Business, Economics, Communications.
- 2+ Years of sales experience, preferably in the garment industry
- CRM experience
- Demonstrates a customer focused and service oriented approach
- Experience with modern communication mediums
- Ability to work independently and travel within the designated territory
- Responsible, energetic, well organized, and detail oriented characteristics
- Experience in garments, accessories, or medical uniforms is a plus
- Passion and interest in fashion preferred
Apply for Field Sales Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly