Distribution and Marketing Technology Coordinator
Tradewind Aviation is seeking a detail-orientated individual to join the dynamic team at the Tradewind headquarters as the Distribution and Marketing Technology Coordinator.
- Manage booking system technology vendor projects.
- Oversee system enhancement development and deliverables schedules.
- QA new features and manage error reporting and resolution.
- Review and approve IT vendor invoices.
- Projects include enhancements to booking and scheduling systems, GDS and OTA distribution, private charter quoting system tools, externally linked marketplace portals, airline interline implementation and maintenance.
- Create and update user manuals and host regular training for staff.
- 1-3 years IT project management experience.
- Airline distribution and/or private charter booking system familiarization a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Location: Waterbury-Oxford Airport in Oxford, Connecticut
Reports to: Vice President
Job Type: Full time
For further details, check our website: www.flytradewind.com
Tradewind offers a competitive salary, medical benefits, a retirement program and staff travel benefits on partner airlines. Advancement opportunities are available.
Headquartered in Oxford, Connecticut with bases at the Westchester County Airport in New York and the San Juan International Airport in Puerto Rico, Tradewind Aviation is a private charter and boutique airline operator serving the U.S. and Caribbean. U.S. destinations include Nantucket, Martha’s Vineyard, Stowe, Boston and New York. Caribbean destinations include St Barths, Anguilla, Nevis, Antigua, St Thomas and Puerto Rico. Private charter flights are operated in a modern fleet of Citation CJ3 jets and Pilatus PC12 turboprops.
Apply for Distribution and Marketing Technology Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly