Passenger Experience Manager
Tradewind Aviation is seeking a dynamic and hospitality-oriented individual to join the team as the Passenger Experience Manager.
- Work with executive team to develop passenger experience standards.
- Work with management team to establish and implement protocols and procedures for booking process/messaging, check-in, pre-flight/terminal, boarding, in-flight and post-flight passenger experiences.
- Manage customer feedback, complaint handing, client follow-up and resolution.
- Provide regular customer service training for flight crew, customer service agents, passenger greeters, ground crew and FBO staff.
- Hire, train and manage Northeast greeters.
- Implement passenger lounge improvements including furniture, refreshments, and technology.
- Establish and manage vendor relationships and procurement of in-flight catering and passenger amenities.
- 3-5 years’ experience in luxury hospitality industry with a focus on customer service.
- Private charter and/or airline experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to travel often.
Location: OXC and HPN with travel to all stations
Reports to: Vice President
Job Type: Full time
For further details, check our website: www.flytradewind.com
Tradewind offers a competitive salary, medical benefits, a retirement program and staff travel benefits on partner airlines. Advancement opportunities are available.
Headquartered in Oxford, Connecticut with bases at the Westchester County Airport in New York and the San Juan International Airport in Puerto Rico, Tradewind Aviation is a private charter and boutique airline operator serving the U.S. and Caribbean. U.S. destinations include Nantucket, Martha’s Vineyard, Stowe, Boston and New York. Caribbean destinations include St Barths, Anguilla, Nevis, Antigua, St Thomas and Puerto Rico. Private charter flights are operated in a modern fleet of Citation CJ3 jets and Pilatus PC12 turboprops.
Apply for Passenger Experience Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly