We’re OperationsInc, a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting firm based in Norwalk, CT. We are pleased to have been named a Hearst Media Top Workplace for the past 4 years in a row. Since 2001, OperationsInc has been supporting a base of over 1,300 clients with their diverse and evolving HR needs, and we now boast a staff of over 60 and growing.
We are seeking an HR Coordinator to provide Human Resources support to our clients in the areas of Human Resources, Payroll and Talent Acquisition. This role will afford the right individual the opportunity to gain a wide range of training and exposure across the core areas of our business.
The resource we are seeking will handle the following tasks:
- Maintain employee files to ensure federal and state compliance
- Handle benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, and reconciling invoices for payment
- Monitor and track Paid Time Off for employees
- Coordinate and conduct new hire orientations and process paperwork for new employees
- Process termination paperwork for departing employees
- Assist with client HR audit and assessment projects as needed
- Provide recruiting support including; sourcing passive candidates via networking, direct sourcing and outreach
- Post positions on external job board sites and broadcast on social media channels
- Coordinate and schedule interviews as needed
- Handle administration of background checks, pre-hire testing, and review of client invoicing
The ideal candidate MUST possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of Human Resources or related experience a plus
- Resourceful, detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to communicate successfully with clients and co-workers
- Flexibility and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to commute to client sites
- Basic knowledge and comprehension of Employment laws or HR related policies
As an employee of OperationsInc, you will enjoy a wide range of progressive benefits for our employees that include a flexible work environment, casual dress policy, company supplied and supplemented food and beverages, a great range of employee benefits including Medical, Dental, Life, a 401k plan, company sponsored training, broad support, just to name a few, and a wonderful team environment. Eligibility for these benefits will vary based on number of hours worked.
You can find more about our company culture, including an informative video, at www.OperationsInc.com.
Interested candidates should provide a resume and cover letter indicating compensation history and hourly requirements to email@example.com.
NOTE - Submissions that do not include compensation history and requirements will not be considered.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V
Apply for HR Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly