We’re OperationsInc, a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting firm based in Norwalk, CT. Since 2001, OperationsInc has been supporting a base of over 1,400 clients with their diverse and evolving HR needs.
Our client, Irving Levin Associates, is a privately held, leading business-to-business publisher of financial and investment data on the senior housing and healthcare industries. They are looking for 2 interns to join their team. This is a paid internship, and is 20-40 hours a week depending upon the candidate’s schedule and can be for the Fall Semester or full academic year based on candidate’s preference. This is the ninth consecutive year Irving Levin Associates is offering an internship program for college students and recent graduates.
- Work on a variety of projects including guerilla marketing, audio visual production, editorial research, mailings, and strategy development.
- Guerilla marketing involves researching a batch of names to be imported into an Excel document.
- Some projects may also require telephone work.
- Bachelor’s degree, or currently attending college near Fairfield County.
- Strong MS Office skills, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
Qualified candidates can apply via this service.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for Internship
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly