Bi-Lingual Clinician Position –IPV FAIR Program
Norwalk/ Bridgeport based agency seeks Spanish-speaking, licensed mental health clinician comfortable with providing in-home services to join a wraparound therapeutic program team for families who have experienced Interpersonal Violence (IPV). Responsibilities include:
- Provide clinical services to families that have experienced interpersonal violence and are referred by Department of Children & Families to the IPV-FAIR program.
- Work as part of a two-person team to assess safety and identify clinical and case management needs of families, utilizing a research-based assessment procedure.
- Provide clinical services to female and male adult clients in center-based and in-home settings as needed.
- Maintain clear and concise documentation, including service agreements, releases, clinical notes, treatment plans, discharge summaries, letters of completion, and monthly reports.
- Collaborate with all program staff, DCF, and all relevant systems and key participants to ensure coordinated efforts for optimal outcomes for the family.
- Communicate and maintain a relationship with other service providers as needed (i.e., child protection services, schools, other behavioral health professionals, courts, and police).
This is a full-time, 40-hr/week position. Flexibility required to meet client needs, including some evening and weekend hours. Must be a licensed mental health professional (LCSW, LMFT, LMH), with a graduate degree in social work, psychology, counseling, or a closely related field.
A minimum of two years’ experience in a counseling setting is required. Advanced clinical accreditations/certifications, including experience with substance abuse treatment, a plus. Strong written and verbal skills in English required and must also be able to provide clinical treatment in Spanish. Valid driver’s license required.
Interested applicants should submit their resume and letter of interest to:
William Brezovsky, Director of Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Bi-Lingual Clinician Position –IPV FAIR Program
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly