Junior Cost Analyst
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Cost Analyst role for a manufacturing company in Stratford. This position is based in Stratford and may occasionally have to go to their location in Watertown
The Junior Cost Analyst is responsible for assisting the controlling department in all general and cost accounting activities, internal controls and financial reporting. Will include performing production analysis and ADOC for multiple sites.
- Participates in the monthly closing of accounts: preparation and submission of the journal entries, analysis of stocks and their valuation for Stratford Campus.
- Internal controls: participates in the ongoing control within company policies.
- Participates in the industrial analysis via production order variances and purchase price variances :
- Closing: HFM statements and GL prepared and sent to region, preparation of the KPI
- Other finance: vacation accrual, monthly territory sales track for quarterly schedules, participates in the elaboration of a controlling review (standard costing model/ PL analysis…)
- Weekly review written checks agreeing backup to check and other internal control compliance reviews.
- Provide reviews of certain calculations and balances monthly, quarterly and annually as compliance for mitigating SOD controls.
- Prepare annual Internal Control Questionnaire for SOX compliance.
- Participates with the finance needs in East Coast facilities as needed (ADOC analysis, controlling P&L…)
- East Coast sub-region function: participates in sub region projects to ensure the consistency and helps the regional controller in policies application.
- Bachelor of science in accounting required
- 1 to 3 years (manufacturing preferred)
- Excel Intermediate level
- Microsoft Office
Apply for Junior Cost Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly