Junior Speaker Support- Part time role
• Support the team responsible for research and sourcing external speakers .
• A pivotal role working closely with the external speaker team to resource, source, and secure external speakers and their production requirements for Symposia and Summit portfolios
• Process the procurement needs for case study speakers as well as external paid keynotes.
• Work with external speakers to ensure all required consent and release forms, permissions (including use of recorded material), photographs, presentations and all required assets from the speaker are sourced in a timely manner and understood by both parties. Permission is granted and signed by the speaker. The status is communicated to all internal stakeholders. Including Events on Demand and any broadcast requests.
• Marketing and PR: work closely with program and marketing teams in the preparation of all conference related materials including speaker bios, session descriptions, pictures etc., in addition to post-event activities e.g.: Trip Reports.
• Develop and maintain a speaker database that others can use as a tool to review external speakers from a core, content, event relevance and audience perspective. This is to be developed in conjunction with the program management team.
• Maintain a dashboard of scores, data and verbatim comments for keynotes for the last 5 years.
• Work with procurement and partners - that enables the business to realize the best return spend on the total global investment.
• Deliver on time and on budget – understand the budget before you begin sourcing;
• Manage invoicing process and ensure suppliers are paid on time
• Leverage speakers, material etc. across multiple global events or portfolios where it makes sense to do so. Share material with appropriate stakeholders.
• Implement global production best practices globally.
• This position will not require travel
• Flawless client experience
• Build and maintain excellent working relationships
• Achievement of financial objectives
• Exceptional administration skills and flawless attention to detail
• On time procurement processing
• Program Management
• Operations team
• 3rd party suppliers, external speaker agencies
• Legal and Procurement
• Associates degree with focus on events and/or marketing preferred
• 2+ years administration experience
• Budget management abilities
• Project management experience
• Exceptional customer service skills. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal that will provide the ability to communicate effectively with clients at all levels.
• Must be self-motivated, articulate, and creative and possess excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Effective at building relationships with internal and external clients.
• Excellent organizational skills and an ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines. Effective collaboration with colleagues around the world.
• Proactive and professional
• Ability to multi-task and work in a quick changing environment
• Understanding and appreciation of technology.
PART TIME 20 hours a week
Apply for Junior Speaker Support- Part time role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly