Leadership, Communication, Time-Management, Teamwork, Problem-Solving, Excellent Analytical Abilities, Self Motivator, Contract Administrator, Business Development, Project Management and Contract Writing.
- Review and execute contracts, file building permits, submittals, RFI’s, Purchase Orders, Change Orders, partial and final waivers, releases, daily reports and all project related documents.
- CPR System/Contractor Approval/Pre-Qualification Applications within the tri-state area ( CT, NJ, NY), Vendor Integrity Questionnaires composure, review and approval, State Licensing, Registration and Renewals of Contractor prequalification/classification applications.
- Strong knowledge and ability to develop an Affirmative Action/ EOE Plans for CT, NY and NJ in accordance with project and state requirements, statues and regulations. Affirmative Action Compliance Reports, Utilization Reporting, MWB and WBE reporting.
- Company Compliance Reports – Code of Business Ethics, Integrity and Vendor check.
- Knowledge of Construction Insurance industry, insurance compliance procedures for company and subcontractors and OCIP administration.
- Bid Proposal Forms, RFP’s, RFQ’s, bid assistance, subcontractor solicitation, bidding schedules, bid results, post bid forms and bonding.
- Facilitate company marketing strategies and new business development.
- AIA document system, construction documents and Design Build. Process building trade requisitions, vendor requisitions and AIA payment applications.
- Knowledge of Wage and Hour Labor Law Compliance Program and Procedures. Training and supervision of program implementation to company employees, site personnel and subcontractors.
- Understand local labor laws and union requirements within the tri-state area.
- Prepare PP Bond claims, discharge, legalities, personal injuries, OSHA 300 and Mechanics Liens
- Maintain Legal Log and record all legal proceedings , such as suits and claims; work closely with corporate counsels
- Provide cross-functional support to ensure client needs and internal timelines and project activities are complete
- Maintain detailed documents and progression of work from initial proposal through completion.
- 4-year Bachelors Degree from an accredited University with the focus on Business Administration and Finance.
- 5-10 years experience working for a General Construction or Construction Management firm.
- Experience with the Tri-State Pre-Qualification process, Affirmative Action, Licensing, Builders Risk, Corporate Legal Claims and Mechanics Liens/Discharges.
Looking for a team player that has the following qualities:
- Efficient, reliable and accurate
- Maturing, honesty and the ability to look at challenges as opportunities.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
WORTH CONSTRUCTION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Apply for CONTRACT EXECUTIVE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly