Senior Analyst, FP&A
3 days left
- Job Board
The Priceline Group (“The Company”, “The Group”, “Corporate”), one of the world’s largest ecommerce companies with a market cap of ~$90 billion and over $10 billion in revenue, is a provider of travel and restaurant reservation and related services. The Company, through its brands, connects consumers wishing to make travel reservations with providers of travel services across the world.
The Senior Analyst, FP&A will focus on the worldwide, consolidated results for the Priceline Group brands:
- Booking.com- The world's leading brand for booking online accommodation reservations, based on room nights booked, with operations worldwide and headquarters in the Netherlands.
- Priceline.com- Offers online travel reservation services primarily in the United States and is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut.
- KAYAK- Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, provides an online price comparison service (often referred to as "meta-search") that allows consumers to easily search and compare travel itineraries and prices, including airline ticket, accommodation reservation and rental car reservation information, from hundreds of travel websites at once.
- Agoda.com- A leading online accommodation reservation service catering primarily to consumers in the Asia-Pacific region, with headquarters in Singapore and operations in Bangkok, Thailand and throughout the region.
- Rentalcars.com- A leading worldwide online rental car reservation service headquartered in Manchester, England.
- OpenTable- A leading brand for booking online restaurant reservations headquartered in San Francisco, California.
The Senior Analyst, FP&A will regularly interface with the Group CEO, Group CFO and SVP, Finance and must have exceptional analytical skills, be energetic, have a high level of maturity and be able to present findings to the Company’s highest managerial levels.
- Help coordinate our worldwide financial forecasting and budgeting process, with direct responsibility for overseeing one or more of our brands
- Coordinate consolidation of brand forecasts
- Conduct variance analysis of actual results versus forecast and budget
- Prepare the MD&A for SEC filings
- Perform various currency analyses
- Prepare presentations for senior management and Board of Directors
- Assist in various corporate finance analyses and provide support in the Company’s investor relations activities
- Perform ad hoc analysis for senior management
- Strong attention to detail and sense of ownership
- Exceptional analytical skills and natural curiosity regarding financial metrics and key business drivers
- High level of maturity and respect for confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, coordinate the efforts of others and work well with people at a wide range of levels
- Understanding of finance and accounting
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Experience in creating PowerPoint presentations for ‘C-level’ executives and Board of Directors
- 4+ years experience as an FP&A analyst, investment banking analyst or in related roles
- Bachelor’s degree
Personal Attributes and Values:
- Culture fit: The Priceline Group is energetic, fast-paced and always evolving – whether through acquisition or innovation. This person brings the same energy and enthusiasm to work every day and is always ready to roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Team player: Collaborate and support colleagues and peers across the organization, while still being able to work independently when needed.
- Strong communication skills: Requirement to work with multiple teams at the Company as well as the brand management teams.