Sales Ledger Analyst - Norwalk, CT
We’re OperationsInc, a human resources consulting firm located in Norwalk, CT. A client of ours, a dynamic Marketing Company that focuses on the Wine Industry, is seeking a Sales Ledger Analyst to add to their growing organization. We have been retained to assist them in their efforts to secure the most qualified candidate.
This position will assist the Credit Manager in maintaining the sales ledger and ensuring customer accounts are managed timely, research customer accounts to ensure balances accurately reflect correct position, assist in Escheatment filings and provide customer information. The candidate will be expected to take a hands-on approach in order to be successful.
- Monitor sales ledger and ensure processes are updated promptly as needed to minimize errors.
- Post payment files to customer accounts and provide bank deposit information.
- Analyze payment processing fees and monitor variances to budget.
- Provide assistance as needed in unclaimed property matters including annual reporting, voluntary compliance and developing best practice policies and procedures.
- Assist with review of the areas within sales ledger at risk mis-stated balances to identify potential issues.
- Involvement in external audits as well as financial year-end audit.
- Perform any ad hoc analysis as required from time to time.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Comfortable doing routine work along with the more analytical and research side of this role
- Minimum 1-3 years relevant work experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills essential
Qualified candidates can respond to this ad via this service. Please provide us with a cover letter and resume, indicating the position for which you are applying + your compensation history/requirements.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V
Apply for Sales Ledger Analyst - Norwalk, CT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly