2 days left
- Job Board
Priceline.com is seeking a professional Executive Assistant to support the Chief Executive Officer. The successful candidate will partner directly with the CEO to help drive the culture and success of the organization. The successful candidate should be highly motivated, goal oriented, and comfortable working in a modern high-tech organization. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast paced, driven environment and should be proactive and assertive in driving results. This person has the opportunity to be highly creative in driving critical initiatives within the organization under the direction of the CEO and will be a key contributor to the success of the company.
- Actively manage the CEO’s time and calendar to ensure that critical projects, meetings, and goals are successfully accomplished. Create agendas, drive action items, and ensure that all meetings run effectively.
- Use modern tools like Slack, Confluence, and Zoom to drive communications between the CEO and the company.
- Partner with the senior leadership team to help drive quarterly goal setting and performance management review cycles.
- Assist the CEO in creating presentations, reports, and other materials to communicate effectively with the entire organization.
- Plan travel arrangements, coordinate schedules, organize functions, and manage external relationships with important partners and clients.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills. Ability to track and manage action items and hit deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of various communication and business tools, including Google Documents, PowerPoint, Excel, Slack, Confluence, Zoom, etc.
- Creative presentation building skills. Ideal candidate must have an eye for design and ideally is comfortable working with design products like Adobe Photoshop.
- Technically savvy with ability to learn new software quickly.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Interact collaboratively with all levels in the organization.
- Ability to responsibly manage highly confidential and time sensitive information.
- Previous experience supporting a C-level executive
- Minimum 10+ years of progressive responsible experience supporting a senior executive and team