7 days left
- Job Board
- Helps market firm’s services: mailings, advertising, PR, emails, telephone calls, networking, etc. Purpose of marketing calls for sole purpose of establish awareness of our services, invite to events, and obtain contact information.
- Calls on small businesses for the purposes of obtaining 1st appointments between business owners and Investment Adviser
- Disseminates marketing materials to individuals and small business owners
- Helps build Newsletter email list with qualified individuals and small business owner
- Invites qualified individuals to company events such as investment dinners, golf outings, and workshops.
- Prepares mailings for events.
- Update CRM (Client/Prospect Relationship Management system) with new information.
- Builds prospect list on CRM from various sources.
- Manages sales pipeline
- Helps develop social media strategy
- People person who likes to interact with people. Able to host events, and draw attendance either by mailings, networking, calling on leads, and making marketing calls to small businesses.
- Networks to develop new business
- No past experience required. Network of contacts in the business world and community a plus. Firm will register you as an Investment Adviser of the firm.
Apply for Marketing Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly