We’re OperationsInc, a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting firm based in Norwalk, CT. Our client is a leading eyewear company with a prestigious brand portfolio of renowned luxury, fashion, sport and casual wear brands including NICOLE MILLER, ANN TAYLOR, SPERRY, GLAMOUR, CHAMPION SPORTSWEAR, NEW BALANCE and BALMAIN, as well as their own brands.
With over 200 years of eyewear design heritage our client has a strong international presence and enjoys a reputation for the highest quality products and excellent customer service. They thrive on their founding principles of innovation and quality, and integrate these principles in each of their selected brands for a vibrant portfolio of understated luxury, distinctive design, modern technology and contemporary styling.
They are seeking a Demand Planner to join their growing team in Wilton, CT. The ideal candidate will be able to harness the organization's knowledge and resources to produce sales forecasts that will be used in sales and operations planning ensuring forecast accuracy. We have been retained to assist them in their efforts to secure the most qualified candidate.
- Develop, manage and animate sales forecast process as part of a demand planning function.
- Guarantee on a monthly basis for short, medium and long term reliable and accurate sales forecasts of all products (8 Brands / 2000 SKU’s), taking into account sales history, market environment seasonality, as well as marketing actions and promotions, including launches and phase out.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, and evaluate forecast results.
- Develop collaborative forecasting with key accounts.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Finance while contributing to the Sales Operations processes.
- Pro-actively work with all relevant departments, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service and Purchasing in order to ensure continuous product availability respecting company rules regarding stock & economics and establishing timelines for new products that ensure launch dates are met.
- Use the demand planning software/SAP.
- Manage effective partnerships with internal and external contacts.
- Have a broad picture of the supply chain in order to make business oriented suggestions.
- Develop, measure and communicate KPI’s.
- College degree required. MBA a plus.
- APICS or other forecasting certification a plus.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in consumer goods industry.
- Experienced in FMGC supply chain management.
- Proficiency in SAP or ERP.
- Strong MS Office Suite skills with the ability to create V-Lookups and Pivot Tables in MS Excel.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Stakeholder engagement, well organized and highly efficient.
Have we described a role that you have been seeking, along with a set of skills that you possess? If so we’d like to hear from you immediately. Please send your resume via this service.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer.