Digital Marketing Analyst
The Digital Marketing Analyst will be responsible for distilling numerous forms of data into comprehensive and actionable insights, and be capable of reporting across various digital and social media platforms in efforts to support optimization of Guideposts.org and ShopGuideposts.org as it relates to user experience and conversion funnels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborate to deliver effective content marketing strategy to meet the digital marketing objectives
- Create marketing content our audience is looking for and optimize the path to conversion
- Design and deploy accurate and timely reporting dashboards and recommendations.
- Develop a reporting practice that includes, but is not limited to: ad hoc findings/optimization, monthly reporting, quarterly deep dives, and competitive comparisons.
- Effectively communicate and present results and develop actionable recommendations to internal teams.
- Create dashboards and reports to measure campaign performance and perform multi- platform analysis to analyze ROI to drive acquisition and retention strategies.
- Continually identify new tools and methods in order to improve tracking and reporting, streamlining the process so that more time is spent on analysis.
- Understand statistically significant data sets and be able to recognize off-trend behavior and isolate cause and effect.
- Project Manage new digital marketing projects as assigned, with guidance from the supervisor.
- BS or BA degree in Business; concentration in computer science, marketing or similar field preferred with 1 to 2+ years in digital analytics or digital marketing, preferably with an organization where data was a key driver of business.
- Basic digital marketing and statistical knowledge
- Knowledge and experience using Excel, Powerpoint, Access, SQL, Google Analytics programs.
- Experience with Drupal and Magento CMS a plus.
- Understanding of XML, HTML, CSS including basic knowledge of coding fundamentals.
- Comfortable learning a multitude of reporting systems and new digital reporting tools as needed.
- Google Analytics experience, Social Media analytics experience, eCommerce analytics experience are strong plus
- Excellent project management, time management, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Works independently but must be collaborative.