Personal Property Manager
HOFFMAN LANDSCAPES is seeking qualified candidates for Personal Property Manager position. Our Personal Property Managers maintain the landscapes of distinctive properties throughout Fairfield, Litchfield and Westchester Counties.
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience. Top candidates have a degree in horticulture, possess a supervisory license or may be a former business owner in a similar or related industry. All candidates are required to be self-motivated, solution oriented and have a positive attitude. Strong organizational, communication and management skills are required. More specifically:
• Supervise, schedule, train and manage production crews
• Work independently and in a group to project deadlines and budgets
• Communicate with clientele verbally and in writing
• Minimum 3-5 years of landscape industry experience
• Computer literacy including Microsoft Office programs
• Strong work ethic
• Candidates must be self-motivated, solution oriented and have a positive attitude
Hoffman Landscapes offers an attractive benefits package that includes a competitive salary, health insurance, dental insurance, simple IRA, vacation and holidays. We also offer the excitement and opportunities that can only come from a company that is financially strong and committed to growth.