Cable Installation Technician
- Job Board
POSSIBLE $3000.00 SIGNING BONUS
Based on Triple Play Cable Experience and performance requirements. Discuss with the Broadband Express Project Manager at time of Interview.
While no experience is necessary, paid training is provided. Upon completion of training program, Technicians will work independently working within the community providing exceptional customer service.
Potential to earn based on productivity.
Up to $1000+ paid weekly.
- $$ Paid Training $$
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance/Long Term Disability/Short Term Disability
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Company Stock Purchase Plan
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Installation or repair of cable TV, telephone and internet services. (Per installation specifications)
- Install and configure all customer equipment for advanced services.
- Maintain a clean vehicle and workspace at all times
- Communicate effectively with customers and coworkers/supervisors
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift & carry up to 80lbs.
- Ability to lift & carry a 28' ladder from truck to pole and/or house
- Working in all weather conditions
- Walking & sitting/kneeling & crouching
- Pre-employment screening, must be able to pass background and drug screening
- Driving experience with valid unrestricted driver's licenses