Marketing Campaign Coordinator
The Marketing Campaign Coordinator is responsible for the timely and accurate implementation of all direct mail campaign plans for magazine gift and retention programs. This includes contributing to package creation, development and production.
- Ensure all assigned campaigns are mailed on time.
- Facilitate comprehensive communication with internal and external contacts so that all parties are kept advised of project status.
- Ensure all deadlines within the control of this position are met in a timely, accurate manner.
- Work with management to create promotion plans and related campaign communications.
- Develop and maintain production schedule.
- Communicate with creative agencies (i.e. project initiation, expectations, revisions).
- Proofread and edit all design/copy of pre-print and laser components.
- Communicate with the Postal department to ensure all mail packages are USPS and CDS compliant.
- Order and track inventory (i.e. Lawson).
- Approve pre-press proofs.
- Request budget quotes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Proactive and persistent
- Calm under pressure
Bachelors’ Degree in marketing or related concentration and two or more years experience in marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills. Excellent PC skills are required, including experience with Excel, Word and Outlook. Experience with Access is a plus. Must be detail-oriented, highly organized and possess the ability to handle simultaneous tasks that change in priority from day-to-day.
Apply for Marketing Campaign Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly