Part time Administrative Assistant: Korean Adoption Program
Family & Children’s Agency (FCA) is a leading, nonprofit human service organization committed to building better lives by increasing the social and emotional wellbeing of our clients. We provide strength based solution focused services that meet the needs of our clients throughout the life cycle including children, families, youth, adults and seniors. Our acquired knowledge and skill has also enabled us to be responsive to the changing needs in the communities we serve.
Our Mission is to partner with individuals, families, organizations and communities to build better lives.
We are searching for a part-time Administrative Assistant to support our Korea Adoption Program:
We are seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to support the Korea Program Manager in the overall operations of FCA’s Korea Adoption Program. This position will be based in our new Branford, Connecticut office and will work 15 hours per week.
The responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Presenting a professional and welcoming point of contact for potential and existing clients and partner agencies across the United States
· Assist in maintaining client records in our Electronic Medical Record system (EVOLV) and maintain excel spreadsheets tracking client status at various stages of the adoption process
· Assist in creation and distribution of documentation provided to clients, United States Citizen and Immigration Services (USCIS), US partner agencies, and our partner agency in South Korea.
· Assist in planning of special events and projects for the Adoption Department and Korea Program
All other duties as assigned.
· Excellent computer skills including experience using Microsoft Office and electronic medical records
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to organize and maintain reports and track client data
· Ability to work within a team
· Ability to adjust to a flexible schedule
· Cultural sensitivity
We are proud to have been named as the #1 Medium Sized Workplace in Southern Connecticut by Hearst Media in 2016. We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits.
Candidates may apply by visiting the employment section of our website. Please be prepared with your cover letter and resume when you begin the application process. http://www.familyandchildrensagency.org/employment/