Retail Store Manager
4 days left
- Job Board
Large Wine and Spirits retail store in Bronx (Throggs Neck shopping center) is looking for a Retail Store Manager with a strong appreciation for exceptional customer service, and creating a professional positive environment for customers and employees in a fast-pace atmosphere of a large retail establishment.
Wine & Spirits experience is preferred but not required.
The individual will be responsible for day–to-day operation of the store. Responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Managing employees, providing motivation and leadership
- Overseeing and maintaining accurate inventories to minimize losses and optimize reordering
- Managing social media
- Developing new business
- Overall P/L for the store
- Training cashiers and floor associates on best practices
- Writing marketing materials and captivating tasting notes
- Passion enthusiasm running a first-class retail establishment
- 2-5 years of related experience (or more)
- Strong customer service skills
- Posses excellent overall communication, organizational, and project management skills
- Demonstrate high levels of leadership, initiative, creativity and flexibility
- Proficient computer knowledge
- Flexible work schedule will be required, must be able to work nights, weekends, holidays, etc
Please email resume and cover letter.
Apply for Retail Store Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly