Soothe Massage Therapist - License Required (2-3x Higher Pay) (Sunnysi
Earn 2-3x More as a Soothe Massage Therapist
Soothe is expanding in San Antonio. We are looking to bring on highly-skilled certified massage therapists with a history of excellence in customer service to deliver on-demand massage therapy. This is a promising opportunity for therapists looking to earn extra money and work flexible hours.
If you have a customer account with Soothe, please use a different email address when applying to become a Soothe therapist.
- Pay: We pay approximately 2.5x more than industry standard. Payment is transferred within 1-2 business days of service.
- Flexible Hours: Work when you want! You decide when to accept job offers based off of your availability.
- Safety: Our 24/7 dispatch team ensures safety by verifying the identity of clients and tracking your location during massages.
- Education: Soothe offers regular continuing education and mentorship opportunities.
Do You Have What It Takes?
- Up-to-date certified massage therapist license and insurance.
- Ability to perform Swedish, deep tissue, prenatal, and sports massage.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and integrity.
- Flexibility and willingness to work fluctuating hours, including nights and weekends.
- Skill and passion for massage.
- Therapists must provide own massage table, fresh linens, oil/lotions, and music.
Soothe delivers five-star massage to your home, hotel, or office in as little as an hour. Booking a massage is simple using our mobile app or website. We seek to provide the best possible massage while fostering a community of highly-skilled, passionate therapists. For more information, visit .
Associated topics: aromatheraphy, care, home, home care, licensed, medical, salon, spa, swedish, therapy