Retail Support - Pricing Team Lead, Part Time: Milford, CT, Macy's Con
The Pricing Team Lead is responsible for providing a great shopping experience, and driving sales and profit through customer service and accurate pricing. Duties include supervising associates to accomplish price change activities, ringing POS transactions and other duties as needed.
The summary below may not include all the essential functions and qualifications for this position. For more information, we encourage you to review the complete job description by clicking here.
* Provide an exceptional customer shopping experience by ensuring both the in store and online customer are always the #1 priority;
* Service the customer in a helpful and friendly manner including POS transactions, credit and Plenti enrollment, and helping her to find what she is looking for;
* Collaborate with Managers, Leads and Associates throughout the store to deliver a clean, neat and easy-to-shop store environment; maintain sales floor and fitting room recovery standards to include checking fitting room stalls, sorting merchandise and ensuring merchandise is worked back to sales floor immediately as time permits;
* Support Omni Channel initiatives;
* Assist the Merchandise Team Manager with workload planning, associate task assignments and execution; flex/adjust resources as workload and business needs dictate;
* Assist the Merchandise Team Manager in development of associates through consistent on-the-job training and coaching; ensure all procedures, policies, best practices and standards are understood and followed by associates;
* Communicate with Operations Manager and Merchandise Team Manager on any merchandise or system issues;
* Perform all functions in an efficient manner; flex between tasks as directed by Supervisor;
* Participate in the physical inventory process and ensure that shortage prevention initiatives are executed;
* Adhere to Asset Protection and inventory control and compliance procedures;
* Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality;
* Collaborate with peers using planning/execution tools to coordinate pricing needs with workload (signing, merchandising, etc.);
* Direct assist in, and monitor timely execution of price changes to include printing and distributing price change details to associates, random price audits to ensure selling price is correctly reflected on the merchandise, and communication of pricing issues (pricing errors, advertising errors, ticketing errors, and missing signs) via the portal form;
* Assist in other tasks as needed (signing, receiving, reverse logistics, merchandising, replenishment, fulfillment, RFID, packing/shipping);
* Handle various responsibilities related to the physical operation of the facility, including activities required to open and close the building, as well as involvement in daily back-of-house functions.
* No specific educational accomplishments are necessary.
* Previous experience in a support role is preferred.
* Previous supervisory experience preferred.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to effectively communicate and present information to customers, peers and associates, and interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and
maintenance instructions and manual procedure.
* Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
* Able to use a calculator.
* Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills.
* This position involves constant moving and standing. Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours. Involves lifting at least 30 lbs. May occasionally involve reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. May involve reaching above eye level. Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
* Able to empower and develop a team.
* Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
* Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
* Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
* Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays, based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.