Outside Sales Representative - B2B Sales
Outside Sales Representative B2B Sales
Are you: looking to use your proven outside sales skills for a leading, global billion-dollar niche organization, that is dominating the online marketing and advertising industry because they focus on providing innovative online- business, marketing, and word class customer service to their rapidly growing client base? If this sounds like a fit, consider joining this global team in this virtual B2B sales role, located in Milford, CT.
So if you, have 2+ years of outside business to business (B2B) sales experience and are looking to use your information technology savvy skills and strong social media presence to sell online marketing solutions to businesses we urge you to read on and apply for this uncapped sales role!
B2B Sales Advantages:
- A base salary of $44,000/year + an uncapped commission structure (Most Sales people make $80,000/yr. their first year)
- A book of business in your region the day you start
- flexibility, as a virtual sales representative you will not have to go into the office rather you will focus on building your book of business in your home state
- A generous car and cell phone allowance (Car and Cell Phone Required)
- World Class Sales Training
- College Tuition Assistance
As the B2B Account Manager: You will work remotely so a highly determined and self-motivated person is the right fit for this role. When you settle into this role, you will be responsible for selling internet based services to small and medium businesses in your assigned region. This is done through face to face meetings with potential new clients and existing clients, cold calling established and new businesses in your area, attending weekly online sales trainings, and closing deals in a timely fashion.
THE B2B SALES REPRESENTATIVE MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- Must have 2+ years of B2B outside sales experience (No inbound sales experience)
- Must have 1+ year of sales account management experience
- Must have provable experience closing and growing relationships with decision makers
- Demonstrated ability of increasing customer retention and meeting sales quotas
- Excellent computer skills and technical acumen: I.E. strong social media presence and sales based systems; for example: Sales Force - People Soft...
- Some experience explaining technical concepts to clients such as: how websites and search engine optimization (SEO) are crucial to online business sales
- Personality fit includes a Self-starter, with high energy, who is driven by a fast paced environment and loves to cultivate and grow business relationships.
IN RETURN THE ORGANIZATION IS OFFERING THE FOLLOWING:
- A competitive base salary, of $44,000/year, a competitive UNCAPPED-bonus structure, a car & cell phone allowance, college tuition assistance, and a full benefits package, including: Health and dental plan, employer paid Short-term and Long-term disability, life insurance, a 401 plan, and paid time off.
- A rewarding position where your skills are utilized and appreciated by the global team
- Collaborative and innovative environment that looks to promote talent and truly values the skills and experience you bring to the table!
Outside Sales - B2B Sales - Media Sales