Case Manager - Residential, Full Time, Mon-Fri (9am-5pm)
SCHEDULE: Full Time, Mon- Friday 9am-5pm
GENERAL FUNCTION:General case management duties including intake assessment, individual and group counseling, case record management, discharge preparation and aftercare services.
- Conduct client orientation. Collect intake data, perform client needs assessments and make recommendations to the supervisor regarding treatment needs.
- Develop and document program plan goals with clients, monitor treatment stipulations, job readiness preparation, community resource referrals, completion of weekly counseling and budget sheets, mandatory savings and rent payments. Develop and implement a discharge plan for clients.
- Schedule, conduct, and document individual counseling sessions that address client personal issues and program performance. Make recommendations to the supervisor for corrective action as required and monitor on an ongoing basis.
- Facilitate and document group meetings that address substance abuse and correctional pre release issues.
- Maintain client files and ensure compliance with Agency policy regarding confidential information.
- Complete counseling sheets, progress reports and closing summaries on all assigned clients.
- Complete all client related documentation and ake log entries on all shift activities.
- Conduct periodic weekend program monitoring to supervise and train weekend staff in all areas of job responsibilities. Assist the supervisor in monitoring and training staff and new personnel.
- Using discretion and judgment; implement Agency disciplinary procedures as needed and complete all related paperwork.
- Recommend program terminations, directly coordinate returns to custody and handle emergency situations in accordance with policy.
- Complete incident reports as needed.
- Provide services and counseling to clients participating in Aftercare program.
- Perform functions of human service workers such as client supervision, custody, searches, facility rounds, counts, and urine surveillance as needed.
- Maintain a working knowledge of and abide by the Agency's programs, policies, and procedures.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- A Bachelor's degree and one year experience in the social service or criminal justice field.
- Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Community Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.