Retail Sales - Fragrance RSS Associate Tory Burch, Part Time: Manchest
The Fragrance RSS Associate is responsible for providing professional services to customers by selling and demonstrating fragrances and related items, as well as contributing to the success of the department through achieving personal sales goals. Perform other duties as assigned.
The summary below may not include all the essential functions and qualifications for this position. For more information, we encourage you to review the complete job description by clicking here.
* Be proficient in POS and MPOS systems including Search and Send, My Client and 's tablet app
* Proactive in assisting customers who are using devices to shop and compare, whether Macy's devices or their own
* Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment (i.e. BOPs), and have the ability to qualify customer needs, figure out what's right for them, and then get them in touch with the right associate, MBA, or Personal Shopper.
* Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the priority
* Acknowledge customers in a friendly and helpful manner within 30 seconds of their entry into the area
* Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications; proactively create enhanced shopping experiences through the heightened use of tools, technology and collaboration
* Alert Fragrance Counter Manager or Sales Manager of Cosmetics and Fragrances of inventory and other inaccuracies
* Attend product training classes and seminars
* Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
* High School degree or equivalent.
* Previous selling experience is required, preferably in fragrances.
* Effective written and verbal skills, ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
* Able to use a calculator.
* Superior organizational and time management skills.
* Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
* Must be able to build relationships and influence others.
* Must possess a thirst for knowledge.
* Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
* Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
* Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
* Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.