Security Guard - Part Time
Lincoln College of New England (LCNE) in Southington, CT is seeking Part-Time Security Guards for shifts; Monday, Tuesday, Fridays (Days) and/or Sundays (2nd shift)
Responsibilities for the Security Officer include, but are not limited to:
- Patrol of interior and exterior areas of assigned locations
- Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
- Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports
- Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
- Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
Essential Physical and Mental Functions:
- Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift)
- Run as needed
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
- Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
- Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
Lincoln College of New England (LCNE) traces its roots back to the founding of the Briarwood Secretarial School for Women (later becoming Briarwood College) in 1966. Throughout its history, LCNE has demonstrated a commitment to students and to the surrounding community, and has demonstrated an ability to navigate the changing environment for proprietary education responsibly and effectively. LCNE is particularly excited about the next chapters of its growth, with regard to further developing the diversity of its student population and cultivating an academic culture that supports both two and four year degree seeking students.
To learn more about who we are we invite you to visit our home page at
Lincoln College of New England is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.
Keyword: Security Guard
From: Lincoln Technical Institute f2e5c0681e36417c9df95b5fa