(Travel) Registered Nurse Oncology
Care Team Solutions LLC
CTS fulfills opportunities nationally for nurses, therapists/allied health, and physicians of all disciplines. For all skill sets, specialties, experience and lifestyles, let us help find the right match for you!
With numerous opportunities all across the country, you choose where you want to go whether it be Arizona for the winter and Minnesota for the summer. Or, if you were just looking to stay local, we have the resources to find the right position for you!
MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.
MUST HAVE NECESSARY EXPERIENCE
-SALARY: EXCELLENT PAY, TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT, OPPORTUNITIES FOR SIGN ON AND COMPLETION BONUSES.
-Location: New York City, NY
-Quantity of positions: (1)
-Target Start Date: ASAP
-Assignment Length: 13 weeks
-Shift/Workdays: Days 07:00 (10 hours)
Licensure/Certifications: Active Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state. ACLS/BLS required.
-Special Skills/Experience Required: Requires a minimum of 2 solid years of related experience. Dematology/Moh's surgery experience highly preferred. BSN and national certification preferred.
Typical Procedures Performed: An oncology nurse is a nursing professional who specializes in caring for people with cancer. Oncology nurses often serve as your first line of communication, and help coordinate the many aspects of your care throughout cancer treatment . They may perform a number of duties, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Review your health history
- Assess and monitor your physical and emotional status
- Keep track of your laboratory, pathology and imaging studies
- Safely administer medications, fluids and cancer treatments (e.g., chemotherapy )
- Collaborate with your doctors and other clinicians about your treatment plan
- Help you understand the disease, your treatment plan and possible side effects
- Help translate complex medical terminology and answer questions
- Communicate with your doctors on your behalf
- Help you plan for and manage symptoms throughout treatment
What Care Team Solutions can do for you:
Travel assignments Nationwide
Generous and competitive pay
Private lodging or housing subsidies
Healthcare & dental insurance
401(K) savings program
Certification and License reimbursement
Sign-on and completion bonuses/Travel reimbursement
Referral bonuses for fellow nurses!
Associated topics: ambulatory, care, hospice, infusion, neonatal, nurse clinical, psychiatric, recovery, rn registered, staff nurse